I love to play volleyball!

I love to play volleyball!

Friday, April 15, 2016

5 Money Habits That Will Help You Take Your Dream Vacation

                              http://www.glamour.com/story/5-money-habits-that-will-help-you-take-your-dream-vacation
                       Hey!Am back this time out not with a sad and depressing article but with some tips I have learnt about having the vacation of your dreams even when u don't have enough money. Vacation is that period of time you spent away from work or home and travel just go somewhere to relax and free your mind from the stress of work and other things.I love vacation but since I don't have enough money I decided to find out some things I can do to save up some money and how I spent the little money I have.First in order for you to have the vacation you have been dreaming for,u need to start learning how to save your money.In my opinion since you don't have enough,you can choose to open an account maybe call it "Vacation Trip account" where you can be putting the  little you get from your pay check. I believe this can help a lot.Secondly I believe controlling how much you send when u go shopping can also help. Some people go shopping and turn to buy what they don't really need thus wasting that money they would have saved to pay for the vacation of their dreams.Also,you have to keep a weekly money date.You need to push yourself to have a specific date to put money in you account as earlier said above and you have to respect that date.Finally,get some friends and share the idea with maybe they can help u follow and respect your goals in order to have a nice vacation someday.So to end it up,I hope these four tips helps someone who read my opinion on  money habits that will help you take the vacation of your dreams.
                       

1 comment:

  1. wouaouh!!! I love going to vacation, but sometimes taking vacation is not easy because of money. From this reading I learned how to save money to realize a project. create an account is a best way but often does not work incase you have a serious problem to resolve with money.

    ReplyDelete