I love to play volleyball!

I love to play volleyball!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Introduction

Hey Everybody!

I'm Zillah and I hold a high school diploma.  I am originally from Cameroon in West Africa.  I have lived in the United States for a year and some months now.  I'm from a family of four with a sibling, mom, and dad.  I live with my uncle and attend PGCC.  This is my first year at PGCC and I am majoring in nursing.   I don't work yet but I'm looking forward to that.  Watching movies and playing volleyball are my hobbies.  I like reading but sometimes it becomes boring when you have a lot of read about.  I hope I'm able to get a GPA above 3.0.  I hope to improve my reading skills with the help of my professor.  I look forward to making new friends and achieving my goals which I came to school for.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zillah, i read your post and its really intriguing. Wishing you all the best this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zillah, your post is very interesting and i think if you focus on your goals, you will achieve them. Even if sometimes it is not easy with the school workload, never get discouraged. good luck!

    ReplyDelete