I love to play volleyball!

I love to play volleyball!

Friday, March 4, 2016

'Angela's beautiful life':one mom's struggle with mental illness.

                           http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/health/cnnphotos-angelas-beautiful-life/index.html?eref=rss_health
                                   Hey!Guess everyone will agree with me that ,having a family and dealing with an illness is often a very painful and sad experience.This  is always more hurting when you have kids,as you wont want your children to see you going through such.I am just from reading this article about a woman who has a husband and four kids,and she is going through a mental illness.Oh! what a sad story as tears fill my eyes while i was reading it.Its not always that easy to know you are sick and at same time have to live a normal life because you need to be strong for your family.I think this lady is very brave to be able to deal with her mental illness and with the support from her husband,she has braved it all these years.I equally think she deciding to share her life experience with others is a good thing she has done as this will help those who are mentally ill to learn a lot from her.In my opinion i just love the fact that she has opted to help others know and be aware about mental illness is a good thing she has done in order to help the community.I now know that not every illness has to put you in bed but with your illness,it can cause you to be of help to many.So with this,i encourage everyone out there not only those who suffer from mental illness but also a lot more people that,we should all follow the example from Angela and help make our community  and all those who suffer from this variety of illnesses to be comfortable and live longer.

1 comment:

  1. hi Zillah, that was too sad the story about Angela's family. I Think no one is choosing to be ill if it is GOD's wish we have to strong through this experience in spite of the fact that it is painful.

    ReplyDelete